How to pass a message to a substack (or back)?

Gajo Csaba gcsaba2 at freemail.hu
Fri Aug 26 13:22:51 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have the main stack, and when I want to add a new item to a list a
new dialog/substack is opened. Here the user can enter some
information, and when he clicks on the OK button I want to send that
information back to the main stack, so it would appear in the list. How
can I do it?

I tried declaring a variable global but it seems I overestimated its
globality, cause the other script can't see it. I also tried creating a
message in one stack, and then I call that from another stack, but the
message can't be found from there.

How can I do this?

Thanks, Csaba