Two very simple questions

Gajo Csaba gcsaba2 at freemail.hu
Fri Aug 26 06:00:13 EDT 2005

Btw. while we're at the subject of bugs, I took a screenshot of another
one:

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload9/screenshot_65812.gif

That text box and the revDocLibrary button appears "after some time". I
don't know how to reproduce it, but it happenned to me on more than
just one occasion. Usually I have some application that I'm writing, and
I switch over to the browser to see something, then perhaps switch to
playing some music, then I switch back to Revolution and there it is. And
it can't be removed, the button remains there above the dictionary list
box, and to see what's underneath the button I have to click on a list
item to select it, and then it will display its text.