How to accept a drag&drop item?

Gajo Csaba gcsaba2 at freemail.hu
Thu Aug 25 19:34:08 EDT 2005

Brian Yennie <briany at qldlearning.com> wrote:

> > WOW, I didn't know that! That's amaizing!
> > It does work from FireFox, unfortunately it won't work
when dragged
> > from Opera.. oh well...
>
> Try this:
>
> on dragDrop
>     answer keys(the dragData)
> end dragDrop
>
> That should tell you what keys are available from Opera. I
just used
> "text" as an example that worked with FireFox, but there
may be smarter
> ways to find the URL content from different applications.
>
> FireFox, for example, gives me "text" and "unicode".

Amaizing.. really, it was a long time ago since I was thrilled by how
easily something this complex can be done. I dragged some text from
MS Word and it displayed 3 types...
>From Opera I cannot drag. It's not only my application, it seems it won't
drag to anywhere else but to itself and the desktop. Even the taskbar is
not allowed. But no worries, this is not a problem at all ;)

Thanks alot for the help :)
Csaba