English Metrics tutorial available

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Aug 25 19:05:35 EDT 2005

I suppose this subject-line looks pretty off-topic -- but the
tutorial is a Dreamcard stack. This is an old DOS-and-then-Hypercard
(so I mean old!) tutorial that I've finally gotten into DC. It offers
no examples of elegant programming or design, but it does seem to
work, and just ahead of the moment when all the students show up
again. (It also embodies a quite old-fashioned version of the
analysis of poetic meters, but for beginning students -- it works.)
Download available at

         http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar/Programs.htm

Charles Hartman