Debugger Trouble!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 25 14:40:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

The debugger has suddenly stopped stopping on breakpoints! It doesn't
stop even if I hard code a "breakpoint" into the script! What is the
probably cause of this and how can I get the debugger to stop on
breakpoints?

Also I have a sub-stack called log which I use to dump messages into
while debugging (since I can't get the debugger to work properly). I
call a function that does this:

function dump theString

start using stack "Log"
put theString after field 1 of stack "Log"

return true
end dump

But this seems to cause RunRev to freeze up. Any ideas on what could
be going wrong and how to implement a debugging log would also be
greatly appreciated.

All the Best
Dave