question about IDE behavior

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Aug 24 19:14:30 EDT 2005

Not sure I'd call this a bug, but it seems like a bad design
decision. When you're in the Script Editor, you have a whole
different set of menus than when you're in the main IDE. I just
always took it for granted that that was "the way things are" and
I've gotten used to using Command-S (except, of course, when that
breaks for God knows what unfathomable reason) and going merrily on
my way. Come to think of it, if the menu's command-key equivalent
works and the item is dimmed out, that does feel like a bug so I
agree, Jacque!

Dan