searching all scripts in an application

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Aug 24 18:50:34 EDT 2005

I've not only downloaded the D&M suite, I've paid the current (half-
price!) fee for it, and I'm looking forward to the actual release.
It's obviously an excellent and massive project. In this pre-release
state, it has felt less stable to me than I like *for a working
environment* (that is, for software I need to be able NOT to think
about while I'm thinking about my own). But it's pre-release.
Nobody's pre-release software is stable. (To say, Certainly not mine,
would be a ludicrous understatement.)

I was just appreciating how smoothly devolution slid into my
workflow, if I have a workflow, which I often doubt.

Charles