standalones and run-time errors

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Aug 24 18:39:18 EDT 2005

I have been developing an application and, from time to time, when it
looks like it's working OK, converting it into a standalone.

Recently, a run-time ("execution"?) error occurred in the standalone.  I
had no idea this was happening, but when I went back to the Rev
development IDE, the error popped up, and I fixed it.

I can find nothing in the documentation about how run-time errors are
handled (or not) in standalones. Coming from Pascal as I do, I would far
prefer knowing about errors than having them hidden.

How is this supposed to work?  Can one select whether errors are
reported in a standalone, or not?

:)

Jon