magic settings for rollovers?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Aug 24 17:39:55 EDT 2005

Recently, Richard Gaskin  wrote:

> What are the property settings I should be using for reliable rollovers?

Perhaps you forgot to set the acceptIncantations of your stack to true.

I don't have a great workaround to offer, other than to look at the space
nearest your buttons and see if that can be scripted with generalized
"reset" script that is triggered on a mouseEnter (and mouseMove, mouseLeave
for that matter).  You might consider placing a general mouseMove|reset
handler in your stack script that uses a trigger variable to run once and
then disables itself until any icon-based button's icon is changed.

Obviously you shouldn't have to work this hard -- just trying to look at
options that could help move you forward.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design