searching all scripts in an application

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 24 17:20:20 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'd like to add some thoughts because in the past 2 months I've used
a bit the Daniels & Mara suite.

Not everyboby have the same feelings for a piece of software. I
prefer individual tools that each concentrate on one task and do the
job as expected. I don't feel well with tools that do a lot of things
(I'm perhaps somewhat limited). That way I'm able to chose the
collection of tools that suits me the best. This has nothing to do
with the quality of the soft.

As for crashing soft, as far I'm concerned, I've only encountered 1
"crasher" in Constellation (the D&M script editor). It doesn't crash
Revolution but under certain circumstances Revolution can be somewhat
stuck.

And Jerry is somebody who listens to users (even to ones that point
little details :-)) and make Constellation evolve on a daily basis.

The only drawback of his soft is that you can't try it before to buy
(that said I've bought the suite and I'm very happy with it).

Best regards,

ÉrIC