Problem with Set Script in Compiled App

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Aug 24 15:19:24 EDT 2005

David-

Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:50:56 AM, you wrote:

> But not an option for me. Have been told that I need to check in text
> files, not binaries, and far from being simpler it would mean
> reoganizing Mega Byes of source code and distrupting an overwise
> working system!

Yes, this is the way that almost all source code control systems work.
They expect to do a diff on text files in order to create a delta
document to flag changes from version to version. I have the same
problem checking in regression tests that are in "formatted text"
outline formats.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net