searching all scripts in an application

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Aug 24 15:15:43 EDT 2005

Klaus:

Thanks for your response.  I guess I was looking in the Script Editor
menus for text search facilities in scripts.  It never would have
occurred to me to look in the main Rev window for what I thought of as a
Script Editor feature.  Clearly, you think about these things
differently than I do.

:)

Jon