colors in scrolling text field

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Aug 23 17:58:00 EDT 2005

Eric:

Your response is, as usual, excellent.  Except that, as I said, I did
try putting HTML into a scrolling field, and all I got was the typical
HTML garbage on the screen; the HTML commands were not interpreted
correctly.  Do I have to put the HTML someplace special, or enable it
somehow?

Thanks!

:)

Jon