colors in scrolling text field

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Aug 23 17:55:12 EDT 2005

Jon-

Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 2:18:38 PM, you wrote:

> Am I trying to do something that is not possible in Rev, or am I just
> not clear on how to accomplish this?  I know that HTML support is
> somehow built into parts of Rev: would using <font color=green> work?  I
> tried it, and it did not work trivially.

Set the color *after* you put the text in the field. I do this for log
output in the same manner as you're attempting and it works well for
me in scrolling fields.

put "normal text" & cr after field "xyz"
put "problem text" & cr after field "xyz"
set the foreColor of line -1 of field "xyz" to "red"

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net