Creating a answer hyperlink

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Aug 23 14:47:47 EDT 2005

what about htmltext? Thanks to Eric's htmltext builder in his
tutorials, I created the following script:

put "<p><font face=" & quote & "Charcoal" & quote & " size=" & quote
& "36" & quote & ">DUDE</font></p>" & quote & "    & cr & " & quote &
"<p><font face=" & quote & "Charcoal" & quote & ">YOU LEFT THE WATER
face=" & quote & "Charcoal" & quote &

answer error tPrompt with "Cancel" or "OK" titled "Test" as sheet

This puts up a neat dialog with a clickable link - but according to
the message watcher no messages are sent when clicked - even though
the link does hilite.
Guess it has to be built. But it would be neat to send a message from
the htmltext. The limitation is the dialog mode itself by definition.

sqb