The KRM (Re: Revolution Compatible Registration Tool)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 10:58:00 EDT 2005

On Aug 23, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

>> The module is almost done. I am testing it on Tiger.
>>

> Thanks Andre!  Looking forward to it.  :-)
>
> Scott

Scott,

The Revolution KRM (Kagi Registration Module) is a Revolution Stack
that plays the role of middle man talking to secure Kagi Server and
your app. It is very easy to use and very secure. Nothing is ever
stored on customprops or stuff like that. The connection is secure
and kagi protocol is very wise about errors.

The module is more than 80% done (as I showed on RevConWest) the only
things missing are:

* I am stress testing error functions.
* I fiddling with unicode values to see if the library can handle it
well.

Of course there are armadillo, eSellerate and even PayPal IPN
solution. You can use any of those solutions to collect money and
some to work out the registrarion of your app and stuff like that but
Rev KRM is the only cross platform solution... it's built in Rev for
Rev...

cheers
andre