Revolution Compatible Registration Tool

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Aug 23 10:39:19 EDT 2005

> Armadillo sux. Even the application was fully
> cracked.
> Also, there are some protectors/packers that
> offers more protection that Armadillo does.
> No offence, this is my ideea.

Nothing is ever un-crackable.  Armadillo comes
pretty close.  ASProtect is cracked in minutes.
I did it myself (I also own ASProtect).  I've
not managed to crack Arm.  Especially with the
nanomites - and I know where they are!

> Can I have an trial application packed with
> Armadillo from you ? And you agree to make reverse
> engineering on it?

As long as you do it privately and only notify/show
me then yes.  Try http://www.proherp.com

Download the software Free Herp.  It's freeware,
but it has certain restrictions and they are protected
by Arm.

You can contact me direct using scott at proherp.com

Scott