running player makes other thing slower
lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Aug 22 13:46:39 CDT 2005
On Aug 22, 2005, at 11:17 AM, Ban Nguyen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Does anyone run into this problem like I have?
> In my rev application, I have a player (playing song and movie)
> just fine but when I scroll up and down the field, the sound is messed
> up and slows down other things such as selecting a line in the field
> list, clicking on a button
If you could provide some more details about how your app is designed
that would be great. I have apps that use player objects and
scrolling fields and haven't noticed any problems related to the
two. Information that could prove useful:
1) What platform? Mac, Win, Both?
2) Does this happen in development and deployment or just development?
3) What codecs do your movies use?
4) How many players are active at a time?
5) Is the player in a group that you are scrolling?
6) Does your player object overlap anything that is scrolling?
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com
More information about the use-livecode