Revolution Compatible Registration Tool

Levi Kendall ljk144 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:18:13 EDT 2005

Hi All,

  I was just wondering what everyone out there was using for releasing
commercial demo applications with Revolution.  What I'm thinking in
terms of here is having a limited demo version that will show the user
*some* of the functionality but which is "crippled" in some areas.
The user will be able to access some kind of registration feature
(this is what I'm looking for) that would then unlock the product.  At
this point I'm looking for any system to do this, perhaps it could be
web integrated or be able to unlock with a serial code while offline,
anything of the sort.

  Has anyone found a ready-made system to distribute like this with
Revolution?  And perhaps one that can be used on the same
cross-platform support which Revolution itself offers.  Any ideas?

-Levi