difficulties with StandAlone

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Mon Aug 22 10:06:33 EDT 2005

Every time I try to create a StandAlone (SA), I have to select a
directory into which the SA will be created, starting at My Computer.  I
don't mind selecting the directory the first time I do this for an
application, but is it necessary that I do this every time?  And if I
have to do it every time, could it start from the most recently selected
location, rather than from My Computer?  Drilling down into the
directory structure over and over again seems needlessly tedious to me.

Am I missing something here?  Does it work this way for everyone?

:)

Jon