Blowing in the Wind

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 21 17:28:48 EDT 2005

And now they are to be one company. I shudder. I'm thinking of
abandoning Mac and Windows and becoming a Linspire guy who doesn't
depend at all on software megaliths like these clowns (Adobe), who
have from the beginning played like bullies on the playground.

On Aug 21, 2005, at 9:49 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> (Due to the past hostility between the two companies, we used to
> joke that
> Adobe and Macromedia had CPD's -- Competitive Product Detectors --
> written
> into their software that would cause the system to slow down if they
> detected any of their competitor's products running simultaneously.)

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"