Rich Interface Examples For FileMaker Folks

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 21 14:49:37 EDT 2005

Todd....

What's the timing? I've got an old project that does something fairly
cool: it places house icons on a map to reflect data in a database
showing new housing starts and then lets the user drill down to the
stats. I haven't tried to convert it to Rev but I've been tempted. If
there's enough time that might get me going on it.

On Aug 21, 2005, at 10:58 AM, Todd Geist wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am going to be demonstrating Rev to a bunch of FileMaker Pro
> developers at
> the FileMaker Developer's Conference and I am looking for some example
> stacks that would get them fired up.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"