Rich Interface Examples For FileMaker Folks

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Sun Aug 21 13:58:06 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be demonstrating Rev to a bunch of FileMaker Pro developers at
the FileMaker Developer's Conference and I am looking for some example
stacks that would get them fired up.

I want to show them something that they can't easily do in FM and really
plays to Rev's strengths.  So I was thinking of a very rich UI that
displayed some data from an ODBC backend in an interesting way.  Something
like a clickable chart (Pie, Bar, or Gantt) or a weekly calendar.

I have a few things I am working on, but I was wondering if anybody had
anything that they would be willing to share with me.  It can be fairly
simple, a clickable Bar chart would do it probably.  But the cooler the ui
the better.  Are there any pie chart examples out there? Or Gant charts?

Of course I would be happy to give credit where credit is due.  There will
be about 1200 attendees at the conference, I don't know how many will show
up for my session, but the rooms hold about 2 to 3 hundred people.

Any idea's??????

Thanks so much

Todd

--