Blowing in the Wind

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Aug 21 02:35:39 EDT 2005

Yeah, I understand... but I had to use it for my MS in IDT... and it was
P-A-I-N-F-U-L-L....  and E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.. (had to pay $1,000+ for data
recovery).

Colin Holgate from the HC list finally alerted me  that there was a
serious problem with running it under classic that ate up all CPU power...
and made it crash REPEATEDLY... (like, several times per hour)...

My program, of course, thought I was lying...

:(  Didn't make me like Director, obviously... and now makes me hesitant
about Flash (once or twice burned...)

Judy