Bad Idea To Disable an 'Edit' Menu

James Spencer jspencer78 at mac.com
Sat Aug 20 12:31:15 EDT 2005

On Aug 20, 2005, at 1:16 AM, MisterX wrote:

> Hi Ken
>
> This seems more like an OS behavior
> than a Rev problem doesn't it?
>
> It sure should be made aware for those
> developping on PCs hoping to deploy on osx...

Ken, have you logged this yet so I can go vote for it.  Personally I
think it is clearly a bug.  MisterX is incorrect, this is not OS
behavior.  The placement of the preferences item at the end of the
Edit menu and then moving it on OS X is pure Rev.

Whatever, thank you for pointing it out.  I  had not noticed it but I
have a couple of stacks where the problem exists and I am glad to fix
it before my users find it.

Spence