ODBC File Maker Pro 7 followup

Daniel Wenger DanielWenger at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 20 07:56:02 EDT 2005

I have not received any comment on my query regarding ODBC and
FileMaker Pro 7. I have seen some comment on the web indicating that
others have had problems with it. Peter Reid gave up and is using
AppleScript and that is what I have done for the time being.

If anyone does have success with ODBC and FileMaker Pro 7, please
post your success to this list. This is a connection that RR does
offer so a solution should be found.

Thanks. Daniel Wenger