ISAM

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sat Aug 20 03:00:05 EDT 2005

> In a single-user application where Valentina is out of price range,
> you should check out altSQLite from Altuit Software:

Lools very cool, but sadly I'm on a zero budget
(I'm on a disability pension and trying to program
my way off it).

There was a ISAM library (by Chipp ???) that looked
good but I couldn't get all the necessary pieces
from the website.  It was open source but the modules
available on the download site had broken links.

Anybody know where I can find that again - and perhaps
the authors details?

If this isn't possible then does anybody have a suggestion
for installing MySQL or similar transparently so that the
user doesn't have to deal with creating tables, passowrds etc
directly?

Thanks
Scott
(still feelling his way in Rev but enjoying every minute of it)