Blowing in the Wind

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Aug 19 16:11:11 EDT 2005

Excellent work scott! And twice as funny if you set the systemWindow of
the stack to true. :-)

 >I was able to get it play smoothly in the 2.6 Revolution Dreamcard
Player. It is a beautiful effect, but it was >sucking up 25% of my G4's
processor (867 PB). Is that typical? Does anyone know how that would
compare to a >similar animation in Flash? Todd

I guess one can´t compare this. As far as I know you will always
display the flash animation in a window. No shapes for flash movies.
(Even though I might be wrong there) If you would leave out setting the
windowshape in Rev CPU usage would drop enormously.

All the best,

Malte