I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Aug 19 08:14:17 EDT 2005

Ken:

"Of course, because there aren't any keywords that contain that string.
But perhaps that's another issue for newbies - understanding the
difference between filter and search..."

Not really.  Since Filter is visible, and search is not, Filter is the
ONLY facility that anyone would think to use.

There really is a Search?!?

:(

Jon