clipboardData imageSource

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Aug 19 02:56:24 EDT 2005

Hi Kathy,

So, you are trying to capture images from within a field?

The routine I showed you only captures from a named image.

So, if you had an image on your card named "fred" then:

create a button named "Copy Image Fred to Clipboard"

on mouseUp
   copyToClip "fred"
end mouseUp

on copyToClip pImage
   choose select tool
   drag from topleft of image pImage to botright of image pImage
   copy
   choose browse tool
end copyToClip

I think you're better off using the image in the field to link to a
handler which captures the originating image. So, w/out seeing your
stack, I'd suggest when you click on an image in the field, you need to
then SHOW the originating image on the card, execute the script above,
then hide it again.

best,

Chipp