Resetting a router

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Aug 18 20:04:14 EDT 2005

Jacque, here's some links:

http://www.smarthome.com/1430.html

http://www.alwaysthinking.com/products/products.html

and for those of us on 240 Volts in the UK:

http://www.letsautomate.com/

I've gone for the most basic (and cheapest) set up, just to get a feel
for it, but it seems like you can really do a lot with this stuff. The
Always Thinking software claims to be highly appleScriptable, so
there's the interface with Rev....

Best,

Mark