I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Aug 18 16:05:03 EDT 2005

If you'd done a search of the dictionary for "break" you'd have found
the "\" keyword. I often have to imagine a number of words that might
be appropriate and try them all. I agree that this can be frustrating,
but persistence and imagination are the key. This goes to confirm the
idea that what would be ideal would be a series of in depth books that
cover each aspect of Rev, perhaps including sections on equivalents to
other languages, but who's going undertake such a mammoth task?

Meanwhile, we just have to remember that the docs really are pretty
comprehensive, but we have to dig quite deep, sometimes...

Cheers,

Mark