I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Aug 18 15:49:53 EDT 2005

Yah - but this list is great. Searching the list archives is very useful
as well:

http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/

I think that the problem is one of staffing. There are not very many Rev
users - thus not enough income for the company to hire people to write
documentation, fix bugs, and add features as fast as needed - thus
getting into it is difficult - thus not enough people sign up for Rev -
thus not enough income...

Such are the pains of bootstrapping a company.