help on design

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:32:38 EDT 2005

I'll try this. But it looks like (am I wrong? always a good
possibility!), as long as the substack is open, cards from other
stacks will get added to the "recent" list. No?

(In the anticipated use, the substack will get opened sometime early
in the session, and will be left open while the user navigates
through the main stack, occasionally opening new cards in the substack.)

Charles