help on design

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Aug 18 08:56:37 EDT 2005

Thanks. Unfortunately that doesn't behave quite the way I need -- it
goes back through cards no matter what stack they're in. I need the
buttons to navigate just within the substack. So I'm looking at ways
to parse the recentCards property. (Messy, but easier than building
my own specialized history list.) Thanks for the tip!

Charles