Blowing in the Wind

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Aug 16 17:45:52 EDT 2005

Recently, Dick Kriesel  wrote:

>> (you should be able to drag the stack around your desktop as well)
>
> Almost every time, that worked.  The other times, the click on the flag
> brought the application behind the flag to the front, so that the flag
> disappeared behind the other app's window.  Why would Rev miss a click?  Is
> that preventable?

I noticed this as well.  I might hazard a guess that the mouseclick is
hitting the stack at the precise moment that the stack's mask is being
updated, and maybe in between updates, the click is passed through to
whatever is behind the stack.  Perhaps the mask caching is more effective
visually than physically...

Mark W might be the best person to respond to this.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design