Testing if an image is empty (blank)?

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Aug 16 14:26:12 EDT 2005

Thanks of the tip - works great for image object.

On 16 Aug 2005, at 17:44, Derek Bump wrote:

> if (the imagePixMapID of img "testImage") is empty then
>   answer "Unable to open the selected image." with "OK"
> end if

Now for the player object? Do you have any scripts / appleScripts for
figuring out whether the fileType of a file is supported by
QuickTime? I am getting rather pleasant / unpleasant surprises here -
what is being displayed for pdf's and text files?

Work in progress....