looking for two things....

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 16 14:00:50 EDT 2005

MisterX wrote:
 >> Prepping two new articles for revJournal, I'd like to see if
 >> I could find these two things:
 >>
 >>1. Have any of you done an implementation of the Prisoner's
 >>Dilemma in Rev?
 >
 > i found this belgian link (of all places)for # 1 seems
 > appropriate...
 > google "prisonners dilemma" and click "im feeling lucky"
 > ;)
 > unless you need something different? This looks like Neural
 > Networks kind of...
 > Weighted nodes...

Thanks for the link.

That's a good description, and there are many find implementations in a
lot of different languages.  I was hoping to find one already done in
Transcript to post at revJournal to stimulate discussion of simulations
in Rev.

 >>2. Any of you have a copy of the old Roget's Thesaurus done
 >>in HyperCard?  I used to have a copy but I can only find my
 >>converted stack but not the original.

Thankfully the stack's author, Mark Zimmerman, was kind enough to locate
and send me a copy.

It'll be at least a week before I can write the article for it (so many
apps to ship, so little time), but this will be available as part of a
brief article at revJournal soon.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal