hi

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 15 10:47:12 EDT 2005

Hello, musfiqur rahman,

Do you mean the Revolution program? If so, it can be used in many
wonderful ways. You can build yourself very useful utilities or you can
build database structures, as well as prototypes of software (what I
do) and also you can build education tools and slide show tools, etc.
When you are done building something you can save it as a standalone
.app/.exe file for use in Windows, Macintosh and Unix OSes.

You build by using Transcript - the programing language - which is an
english like language that makes the code read easier and faster.

Tell us more about what you do and/or what you might be interested in
doing?

Tom