Scripting conference stacks - Menus

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 15 00:59:59 EDT 2005

Jeanne DeVoto's excellent scripting conference stack on Menus is now
available for download at:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>

You can download and study this stack in preparation for our conference
on August 20. Jeanne's expertise makes this an excellent conference on a
subject that often causes some confusion, so come on over and learn from
an expert.

Also, I forgot to post to the list earlier this week when Alex Tweedly's
stack was re-uploaded containing the conference log from his
well-received discussion on Text and Chunk Expressions. You can grab
that stack at the same URL above. You won't want to miss his
comprehensive coverage of the topic.

Jeanne's conference on August 20 will happen at 1124553600 seconds:

   get 1124553600; convert it to system date and time; put it

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com