altBrowser for Linux?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Aug 14 22:50:42 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,

I've already replied to Bob offlist, but to sum up:

Chris has spent a lot of time already trying to integrate a browser into
the Linux version of RR, and has come to the conclusion that the
externals interface for RR Linux implementation is 'lacking' for the
task. Mark and Kevin both are aware and I would imagine are looking at
improving it. Once the interface is working in a way which altBrowser
can be implemented, we will port it. I'm told that Mark uses Linux daily
and has plans on how to fix this.

best,

Chipp