running the Player

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:08:24 EDT 2005

When I finish a stack on my Powerbook (running Tiger), I:
1. Control-click on the stack and drag down to Open With
2. Navigate to the Dream Card Player.

After that any time the stack is double-clicked it automatically
launches the DC Player and plays the stack. No Player window or having
to launch the Player first.
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, FL

>>But, and maybe I don't understand something here: From a stack-user
standpoint, shouldn't the stack be installed to where double-clicking
on it invisibly launches DreamCard Player which then opens the stack?<<