"Trouble Downloading Engine"

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Aug 13 18:58:12 EDT 2005

I'm trying to download the engines for OS 9 and FreeBSD to test an
app I'm scheduled to deliver soon. When I check the appropriate
systems in the Standalone APplication Settings dialog, the builder
tells me I don't have that engine and asks if I want to download it.
I say yes. It starts the download but almost immediately reports
"Problem downloading engine."

Anyone else having problems with this process? I know my license
allows for these downloads.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"