Looking for suggestions/advice

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Sat Aug 13 10:52:56 EDT 2005

Thanks again for your help Xavier. The article on graphs looks very
interesting and is definitely a useful idea to know about. I'll keep
that and the devarticles site bookmarked for future use.

Your TAOO technique looks to be an advanced extension of the kind of
thing I'm thinking about doing with the scripts for my game engine.
I'll take a look through the BotWar game and see what I can make
learn from it when I get the opportunity.

I'm not quite sure what GIM does yet, but that will hopefully become
clearer as I investigate as well.

-Rodney