[OT] Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Aug 12 08:17:50 EDT 2005

Dan,

Your comments remind me of a conversation I had with my spouse (a Python
user) tonight (okay, _last_ night).

He was high on how you could generate/use on-the-fly generated global
variables in Python, and how he couldn't in  a "real" programming
language... (I dunno, maybe you can in a 'real' language; he's a
statistician and I'm not a programmer, ...)

And then he remarked, "Of course, you could have done this in Hypercard
years ago"...

and, so, he is a step closer to appreciating xTalks.

Judy