Why can't I send tabKey?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 11 16:10:10 EDT 2005

On 8/11/05 1:01 PM, "Dan Shafer" <revdan at danshafer.com> wrote:

> Interesting, Ken.
>
> When I don't use a script in this particular stack, nothing has the
> focus when the card opens. (Or at least it appears nothing does. I
> have two fields and a button. The button's traversalOn property is
> false. When I open the stack, the first field gets the focus.
> Thereafter, the card gets the focus on each openCard.

Hmm... I was just opening and closing a stack - so perhaps once the stack is
opened, it doesn't set the focus on subsequent cards you go to in the stack?

I don't think this is a platform difference... I'm running Panther and it
does the same thing.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/