Looking for suggestions/advice

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Aug 11 15:57:16 EDT 2005

> Second, if you do decide to do an interpreter, check out YACC
> (Yet Another Compiler Compiler) at http://dinosaur.compilertools.net/
> yacc/ . The tool may or may not be useful to help you
> generate what you need here but I bet it'll help you think
> about your needs in a more structured way.

i could have used that long ago! saw it long ago in a small advert in DDJ
too - but couldn't afford it ;)

YACC is an old HC tool but never knew what it was for... Now i do ;)

Dan
Is the dinosaur related to extint? No useful?

Also as i'm readying up a new version of my script editor... ;)

cheers
Xavier