Cool External load unLoad libary stack handler Script

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Aug 11 14:15:11 EDT 2005

I just wanted to point a small modification to this script.  The
handler I posted early will change your default stack to the
externals stack.  This modified handler will not change the
defaultStack.  I also changed the logic so that if the externals
stack has already been loaded it won't be put in use again.

on loadAppExternals
     local tExternals

     ----------
     --> EXTERNALS
     ----------
     put "myExternal.bundle" &cr& "myExternal.dll" into tExternals

     ----------
     --> CREATE EXTERNALS STACK IN MEMORY
     ----------
     if tExternals <> empty then
         if there is not a stack "myExternals" then
             reset templateStack
             set destroyWindow of templateStack to true
             set destroyStack of templateStack to true
             set visible of templateStack to false
             set externals of templateStack to tExternals
             create stack "myExternals"
             reset templateStack

             get defaultStack
             go stack "myExternals"