Bug 2722 on Windoze

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:43:02 EDT 2005

Dan,
Both "word" and "words" seem to work on WinXP, however "words" only seems to
work in the find, sort, search and numbers functions.

best, Bob...

PS, Rev is definitely quirky, that's why you love it ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I just updated BZ#2722 which deals with OS X's lack of recognition of
the word "words" in any context I can find. I'm not near my Windows
machine for a day or two but if someone can check this and confirm
that it's Mac or OS X only, I'd appreciate it.

And vote for the bug if you want. It's probably not hugely serious
but the docs clearly say you can use "words" but only the singular
works.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.