Selecting a field in a List Field

AMACHADO at bouyguestelecom.fr AMACHADO at bouyguestelecom.fr
Thu Aug 11 09:20:37 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
I'm a very beginner with Revolution and I want to do the following :
>From a List Field, when I click on a field, another List Field replaces
the first one

I want to do something like this
----------------------------------
"Home" List field :
	1 GoTo menu 1
	2 GoTo menu 2
	3 GoTo menu 3

If I click on 'GoTo menu 2' :
Another List Field replaces the "Home" Field List.

Can someone help me and give me some tips ?
I tried to compare (on Mouse Down) using SelectedLine() : but I need to
compare with "line X of item 1"
How do you replace a FieldList by another ?

Thanks a lot.
Alexandre Machado

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, Bouygues Telecom ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu en ce compris les pieces jointes. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Bouygues Telecom cannot therefore be considered liable for the contents including its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.